Assigning Workouts to athletes allows you to create and assign custom Workouts and Workout Programs straight to specific athlete’s calendar so they exactly which workouts to do and when to do them.
Assigning workouts allows you to create custom groups for your athletes such as age, position or skill level.
Make sure you’ve created the Workouts you’d like to assign to your athletes first. You can see further instructions on how to create Workouts HERE. Once you’ve created your workouts these instructions below will help you assign them to your athletes:
Assigning a Workout
- Navigate to the *Assign* tab on the left-hand side
- Select the ‘Groups/Schedules’ tab on the top right of your screen
- If you’ve already created a group, click the group name that you want to assign a workout to. If you haven’t created a group, click the + symbol and add athletes into your group.
- Once a group is selected, your workouts and workout programs will pop up on the left side of your screen. Click the down arrow next to “workout program” or “workouts” to see all of your content.
- Click the workout (it will become blue) and then click the day you want to assign it to. The workout will then show on your workout calendar for that day. Repeat this process to schedule more workouts throughout the month.