Setting Up Your Leaderboards
MaxOne’s Leaderboards allow you to create competition and accountability in your program as your athletes are completing Drills and Exercises. Leaderboards allow you to gamify and take your athletes completing Drills and Exercises to the next level!
You will set up your leaderboards setting within each Drill or Exercise that you want a leaderboard for.
Follow the steps below to setup your program’s Leaderboards in your MaxOne account:
- Head to the “Training” tab on the top of your screen
- Select Drill or an Exercise on the top
- Either add a new Drill or Exercise to create a Leaderboard for by clicking “Add Drill” or “Add Exercise” OR edit an existing Drill or Exercises Leaderboard by clicking that Drill/Exercise and then clicking the “Edit” button
- From here you will select how you want your Athletes to record: Count, Weight, Time, Participation
- Next you will turn the Leaderboard to “Yes”
- Select the Leaderboard Type: Best Result or Cumulative (Click the link HERE to see difference)
- Make sure to “Save” the new Drill or Exercise or your edits
- Let your Athletes know the Leaderboards are Live and watch your program compete on MaxOne Live leaderboards in real-time!