Accessing and Viewing Your MaxOne Leaderboards
See how your Athletes are performing and progressing by accessing your program’s leaderboards! Hold your athletes accountable and create year-round competition by encouraging the use of and tracking results with MaxOne Leaderboards.
If you have not setup your program’s leaderboards click HERE for instructions on Setting up Your Program’s Leaderboards.
To access the Leaderboards you’ve set up for your program see the steps below:
- Head to the “Training” tab at the top of your screen and click on the “Leaderboards” tab at the top of the “Training” screen
- Select whether you’d like to view your Drills leaderboards or Exercises leaderboards by toggling between the two and then
- Click on the Drill or Exercise that you would like to view the leaderboard for
- On the left hand side then select select whether you want to view just the “Top 10” results or “ALL” of the results from your program and what time period you’d like to view the results from: Current, All Time, Last 30 Days, This Week, Last Week, Today
- You have different capabilities with your Leaderboard including the ability to Print, Reset Leaderboard to start fresh with all new results, View the details of that Activity the leaderboard is for, or to Download the results of the Leaderboard to save the results or to share them on Social Media with your Athletes to encourage participation.