Global Leaderboards allow you and your Athletes to expand the competition outside of just your program and allows your Athletes to compete with other Athletes and programs from around the world on certain Drills and Exercises.
You can turn on and access global leaderboards for your athletes with the following steps:
- Head to the “Training” tab at the top of your MaxOne Account
- Head to the Drills and Exercises tab to make sure that all of the Drills and Exercises with the World Globe icon next to the name, the Leaderboard is on “Yes”. To do this, click “Edit” on any of the Global Leaderboards Drills or Exercises and scroll to the bottom
- Access the Global Leaderboards by heading to the “Leaderboards” tab in your account
- Select whether you want to view the Drills or Exercises Leaderboards and then click on the Drill or Exercise with the World Globe icon
- Move the green toggle on the left side of your screen from “My Team” to “Global” to view the Global Leaderboards to see how your Athletes stack up!