Add Drills and Exercises for Your Athletes!
Adding Drills and Exercises helps further engage your athletes year-round by providing them with your program's content. By adding Drills and Exercises to your Activities library, your athletes can access, complete and record their results.
The following steps will help you add Activities from your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Navigate to the Drills or Exercises Page
- Login to your MaxOne coaches account
- Click the 'Activities' tab on the toolbar
- Click the 'Drill' button or the 'Exercise' button on the toggle depending on what type of video you wish to upload, and then click the 'Add Drill' or 'Add Exercise' button below - whichever is applicable
The "Drills" section is for sport related skill development activities and "Exercises" section is for strength, agility and conditioning activities
Add a Drill or Exercise
- Name the Drill or Exercise
- Add a description and/or instructions on how you want your athletes to record
- Under "Media", select the form of media you want uploaded and select the file or linked video you want uploaded
- Select whether your athletes will record Count or Weight, Time, or just Participation(just records that the activity was accessed or completed) when they perform the Activity
- Set the Completion Value
- Add a Tag by which the Activity is categorized - this is like creating folders for your Activities
- Click ‘Save’
See Creating a Workout to learn how to combine Activities into custom Workouts and Workout Programs that give your athletes further direction or a long-term plan.