The following instructions will help you message players, and/or their parents, and other coaches that have registered their personal profiles within your MaxOne account:
- Proceed to the 'Messages' tab in your own account profile
- Click 'New Message' to create a message
- Choose your audience by clicking 'Add Recipients' and selecting recipients within the tabs provided. (Note: these tabs won't be populated until others register within your account or until you create "Groups")
- Select the method "Email" for sending. Note: By selecting 'Email', you can now create rich text within your message to personalize, add links, create tables, etc.
- Select the recipients ('Players' or 'Parents' or 'Both')*
- Type your Email message
- Send your Email message
Ready to Create a Group?
Want to know more about Messaging Parents?