Create Schedules and Calendar Events!
Adding Schedules and Events to your MaxOne calendar is important so that athletes and their parents can be up-to-date with the most recent changes to your schedule. You can create multiple schedules for each of your program's different type of events and anyone can then sync the MaxOne calendars right to their personal calendars.
The MaxOne Calendar is set up to function like the iCal format calendars you are accustomed to using on your mobile phone, in Google or in programs like as Outlook. To add an event to your Calendar, follow these simple steps:
To add an event to your program's MaxOne Calendar, follow these simple steps:
- Click the ‘Calendar’ tab
- Click 'Add a Schedule', and name the team, group or event type that you want to create a schedule for (Varsity Practice, JV Games, Coaches, Open Gym, Parent Meetings, etc.)
- Add a description to the schedule category, and select the ‘Visibility’ to establish who you want to be able to see this schedule
- Click ‘Save’
- To add an event to your calendar, select the desired view (month, week, day) and then click on the day for which you wish to create an event
- In the ‘Event’ window that appears, select the 'Schedule' with which you want that event to be associated
- 'Name' the event, then set the start and end times
- 'Location', 'Event Type', and 'Description' are all optional fields
- Click ‘Save’
Note**: For recurring events(e.g. Varsity practice each day 3-5pm), hold the SHIFT key AND drag and drop the event to the new desired day you would like to copy that event to